The seventh international Koli Forum event, titled “Forests for Future Generations”, was organized on October 13-14, 2021. During the event, the participants formulated the Koli Theses. The key messages of the Koli Theses are:
- The role and engagement of the next generation in the future bioeconomy need to be highlighted.
- The role of forests in climate change mitigation and adaptation needs to be globally acknowledged.
- Transition towards more sustainable economy and decarbonization is needed.
- Quality and accessibility of forest information needs to be improved.
- Bio-based products bring new opportunities and benefits.
Download the full Koli Theses 2021 here.